ZeroWater 23-Cup Pitcher and Filters
Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. ZeroWater filters are also the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce both Lead and Chromium. This 23-cup system features a push-and-pour spout so you can conveniently fill bottles with one hand.
ZeroWater’s first layer of filtration activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a “000” reading on your laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter included. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
- ZEROWATER PITCHER BENEFITS:
- 23-Cup capacity
- NSF Certified to reduce Lead
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- One-handed “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Built-in TDS meter holder
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- The only water filter in its class that meets FDA definition for TDS in purified bottled water.
- WHAT YOU GET:
- 23-Cup ZeroWater pitcher
- TDS (total dissolved solids) Meter ($19.99 retail value)
- 1 Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter